Rs. 100 Recharge & Bil payment for Rs. 39
Hello guyz … Welcome to Tricky India. Today i am going to tell you about Rs. 100 Recharge & Bil payment for Rs. 39 [New Freecharge Users] on Nearbuy.
Pay Rs.49 to Get Balance worth Rs.100 to Recharge Mobiles (Pre & Post-paid), DTH, Photons, Electricity Bills, Gas Bills, Mumbai Metro at FreeCharge. Valid only for First Time Users at FreeCharge. So guyz hurry up and share this post to your friends and other members and enjoy with trickyindia.in ? daily update blog.
Follow below given steps and get loot —
How to Get :-
- Visit deal page here
- Select 1 Quantity > add to cart
- Login or register
- Apply Extra 20% off coupon: NEARBUY20 (Works only once per account…login before using coupon)
- Update or select shipping details
- Extra 1% off (Sign up at PayUMoney as Buyer > on Payment option select > Netbanking / PayUMoney >1% off on all Credit / Debit Card / Netbanking via PayUMoney > Pay using payumoney to get 1% off
- Once get voucher, visit Freecharge to redeem
Note :- 20% off Coupon may be working with some account.
- Pay Rs.49 to Get Balance worth Rs.100 to Recharge Mobiles (Pre & Post-paid), DTH, Photons, Electricity Bills, Gas Bills, Mumbai Metro at FreeCharge. Valid only for First Time Users at FreeCharge
- FreeCharge is India’s leading player in online Bill Payment space.
- Enables customers to conveniently Pay Mobile Post-paid bills, Recharge Mobile Phones / DTH / data cards online / Utility Bills / Metro Mumbai across all Operators in India.
- FreeCharge has presence across all channels – web, mobile web and mobile apps (Android, iOS and Windows)
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
What You Get :-
- Valid only for First Time Users at FreeCharge
- Promo Code valid on Pre-Paid / Post-Paid Bills / Utility Bills (Electricity and Gas) / DTH / Data Card / Mumbai Metro
- Code is for a single time use only FreeCharge. If used for a recharge of less than Rs.100, then the remaining value of the code would lapse
- Any query such as “code not redeemable” or any issue regarding codes not working, please send a mail to: email@example.com