Mobile Recharge Rs. 25 Off on Rs. 100
Hello friends Today i have big news for you, I’m going to tell you about Mobile Recharge Rs. 25 Off on Rs. 100 on Pockets By ICICI App for All Bank Users.
Pockets by ICICI Bank offering Rs. 25 off on Rs. 100 or above Mobile Recharge, Remember its instant discount instead of cashback offer which is widely used by almost all Mobile recharge and Bill payment portal such as PayTm or Freecharge. Valid from 26th April to 29th April 2016. Best part of Pockets by ICICI is customer of any bank can use Pockets.Now enjoy uninterrupted chats with friends and family and also avail of a cool discount on mobile recharge with Pockets by ICICI Bank. Use your Pockets wallet to recharge your prepaid mobile and get Rs. 25 off on recharge of Rs. 100 or more.
How to Get :-
- Download ICICI Pocket
- Login to your Pockets wallet
- Click on ‘More’
- Click on ‘Mobile Recharge’
- Enter the mobile number, select operator and click on ‘Next’
- Enter the recharge amount and enter the promocode ‘POCKPMR100’
- Proceed to pay
Pockets By ICICI App Recharge Offer Terms and Conditions :-
- The coupon code can only be used inside the mobile recharge section of the Pockets application.
- Offer applicable only to first 10,000 customers doing a mobile recharge of Rs. 100 or above using Pockets, during the offer period.
- The coupon code is a discount of Rs 25 which is applicable on a successful mobile recharge of Rs 100 and above.
- The coupon code is valid only for one successful mobile recharge transaction.
“Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by ICICI Bank. For such transactions, the coupon code will considered as used. Please write to us at email@example.com for further details.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
“Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from April 25 and ending on April 29, 2016, both days inclusive.
- Please note that this offer is not applicable for Airtel customers