Receive your Freecharge Balance in your Bank
Today Freecharge has introduced a New feature Called “Virtual Credit Card” to use freecharge wallet Balance for Other Online Transaction.As of now you can use directly freecharge wallet Balance only on Snapdeal.But from Now onwards you can use wallet Balance on other Site too. Not Only this you can also Transfer your FreeCharge wallet Balance to your Bank Account.
So hurry up guyz… and share this post on your wall and to your friends and family members and enjoy with openly posted blog trickyindia.in 😀
How This Trick work :-
Create your Freecharge Virtual Credit Card by Below Steps
- Click here to Go FreeCharge.in
- Login to your account
- Click on Account > Click on Freecharge Go MasterCard
- You will see a Message “We have received your Request, Please Login after Some time to check your card”
- Now Again refresh your Freecharge account Page
- Now Set your MPIN to Protect your Virtual Credit Card
- Done : Your Card has been Ready for the Online Transaction
How to Transfer your Freecharge Wallet Balance to Your Bank Account :-
- Open Paytm.com
- Add money by using FreeCharge Go MasterCard
- Done 🙂
- When balance Reach 1040 /- (minimum) then trasfer in your Bank Account
=> Introducing FreeCharge Go MasterCard
The FreeCharge Go MasterCard is your secure virtual card linked to your FreeCharge Balance, which you can use to shop and pay online anywhere in India.
How to use
Step 1: Select the “Credit Card” option on the checkout page of your favourite website/app
Step 2: Copy and use the FreeCharge Go MasterCard number, valid till date and CVV and proceed to checkout
Step 3: You will receive the OTP for verifying the transaction on your FreeCharge registered mobile number
Step 4: Enter the OTP and you are done!
What is the FreeCharge Go MasterCard?
It is an entirely digital card that you can use just like a regular card for paying online.
How do I apply for the FreeCharge Go MasterCard?
You can apply for the card from your FreeCharge account on the mobile app or website. You will be required to set an MPIN for added security, and you will need to enter the MPIN to view the card details.
What is MPIN?
MPIN is an added layer of security for your FreeCharge account. You would have set your MPIN when you created your FreeCharge Go Mastercard. You will need to enter the same MPIN to view the card details like card number and CVV.
How do I use my FreeCharge Go MasterCard?
Use it just like a regular card on any online payment gateway that supports MasterCard.
What is the balance assigned to my FreeCharge Go MasterCard?
Where can I use my FreeCharge Go MasterCard?
How do I block my card?
How do I reset my MPIN?
Where can I see the transactions that I have made using the card?
I am not able to use my card with a particular merchant, what do I do?
Money is debited from my FreeCharge Balance but merchant is refusing the same, What do I do?
1. Talk to the merchant directly and if you are able to find a resolution, nothing like it.
2. We at FreeCharge do provide you a platform to resolve the issue with the merchant. All you need to do is to raise a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if a transaction using the FreeCharge Go MasterCard fails or is rejected? What happens to my money?