Emergency Talktime Loan
Hello guyz … Welcome to Tricky India. Today i am going to tell you about Emergency Talktime Loan : Get Rs. 4 to Rs. 50 talktime loan on your mobile number.
Have you been in a situation where your mobile balance is low and you need Emergency Talktime Loan? Now you can SMS or call anyone with Talk time loan? So now Indiafreestuff has come up with a simple and small solution for its users who won’t suffer in future when such situations comes. So here is how this works for Vodafone, Airtel, Idea, Aircel, BSNL, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Videocon and Telenor. Everybody has known what is “Loan Talktime”. Every Mobile Operator (Almost everyone) provides Loan Talktime when their customers balance is very low. Now we are here to let you know how this works in every Mobile Operator and helps you to get Loan Talktime.
Emergency Talktime Loan for all Major Network :-
1) How to get Vodafone Emergency Talktime Loan?
Now Vodafone users can avail talk time loans such as Rs.5 or Rs.10 or Rs.25 in case of low balance. Here is how it works.
- Option 1: Send SMS with text “CREDIT” to 144.
- Option 2: Call 1241 from your mobile and select 1 as a loan option.
- That’s it you will get Rs. 10 loan amount.
2) How to get Airtel Emergency Talktime Loan?
Airtel Provides Talk Time Loan up to Rs.50 depending on the usage Pattern of subscriber. Follow the below steps to avail emergency talktime.
- Dial *141# from your mobile and follow the steps of airtel.
- That’s it you will get your loan amount.
3) How to get Aircel Emergency Talktime Loan?
Aircel users can also obtain up to Rs.10 instantly as talk time loan. Follow the below mentioned steps.
- Option 1: Dial *414# > Choose option 1 to take a loan.
- Option 2: Send SMS “LOAN” to 55414.
4) How to get Idea Emergency Talktime Loan?
Idea mobile operator also offers talktime loan to their users. !dea offers talk time loan of Rs.4 to their users and it will deduct the loan money as Rs.5 on the next recharge. If you want to get a loan in !dea mobiles then follow the below procedure.
- Dial *444# and follow the !dea instructions to get loan amount.
5) How to get BSNL Emergency Talktime Loan?
BSNL users also can get balance in emergency period. It provides Rs.10 as a loan to the users. If you want to take loan in BSNL operator then follow below steps.
- Send SMS with text “CREDIT ” to 53738.
6) How to get Reliance Emergency Talktime Loan?
Reliance offers Talk time loan for their Customers who have completed sim card activation 90 days. It offers Rs.5 or Rs.10 as a Talk Time Loan to the active users.
- Activate the loan service by sending an SMS with text “YCR” and send to 51234.
- To deactivate send SMS with text “NCR” to 51234.
- Dial *141# and get the loan talktime.
7) How to get Tata Docomo Emergency Talktime Loan?
Tata Docomo users can also get talk time loan. If you want to get a talktime loan you need to be a Tata Docomo customer for 90 days and balance must be less than 5.
- Option 1:- Send SMS with text “LOAN” to 369.
- Option 2:- Dial *369#
8) How to get Videocon Emergency Talktime Loan?
Videocon Prepaid Users also can get talk time loan. When you are in emergency period or in critical position or phone interrupted then to get loan in Videocon mobile operator.
- Option 1:- Send SMS with text “LOAN” to 543212.
- Dial *140# and follow the instructions..
9) How to get Telenor Emergency Talktime Loan?
Telenor (Former Known as Uninor) also provides talk time loan to their users after the completion of 90 days of mobile number activation . It offers Rs.5 as a Talk time loan to the customers . It will deducted loan balance in the next recharge .
- Dial *141# to get Rs. 5 as loan amount.